Monday, November 1, 2010

Herpes Simplex 1



Herpes simplex 1 is caused by the virus HSV 1. People often confuse oral herpes with genital herpes. The symptoms are almost similar in both the cases; the only difference is that in oral herpes the sores and blisters can be found in and around the mouth, whereas in genital herpes they are found in the genitals.This infection basically causes sores and blisters to occur on the face, and has no permanent cure. But treatment options are available to make the infection less painful. After a person is infected with oral herpes there are three stages, by which it advances. It is very important to know the important of this infection, as it is highly contagious. Over the last few years, millions of people have been diagnosed with herpes simplex 1, and many children get this virus as well, as it can be easily transmitted.


The three stages are -

The primary or initial stage -
This is where the blisters or sores are first detected. Some of these small sores may appear individually or as a cluster. They are full of fluid and can be seen around the mouth. Usually the first attack is severe and can be very painful. Sometimes, within a few days the small blister or group of blisters may become bigger and open up, after which it automatically heals. It is at this stage that an itching and tingling sensation is felt on the sores.

The latency stage -
In the next stage, the virus will progress to a mass of nerve tissue in the spine. Here the virus lies inactive, until triggered to break out.

The recurrence stage -
It is important to know that the virus is most contagious when there is a break out. The blisters on the face usually break open, releasing the fluid inside of them. This fluid is filled with the virus, which can spread easily. It is also important to know that genital herpes can be transmitted via oral herpes, and vice-versa. Hence, it is even more important to be on the safe side. But, even when the virus is inactive it can be transferred from one individual to another. Recurrence occurs when there are certain changes, such as severe heat, illness and stress - either emotional or physical. At this stage the inactive virus becomes active again, and brings out more sores and blisters.


the symptoms of this disease.
1. Blisters and cold sores in and around the mouth.
2. Fever
3. Fatigue
4. Blisters that break out and ooze
5. Itching


Some of the methods to prevent oral herpes are -

As oral herpes is transmitted through saliva, it is essential to avoid using the same cups, spoons and make up, as this may lead to an infection


Using protection during intercourse is a must.


 It is important to always wash the hands thoroughly before and after touching the sores.


Wearing sunscreen on your face, and especially the lips is also very important to stop a break-out from recurring.


avoiding contact with others as far as possible, especially when the individual has an outbreak is one of the best ways to prevent oral herpes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am Joy Bella from Houston, Texas, USA. I was living with HPV(human papilloma virus) for almost 2 years, I was not myself, my body was always itching with pains until I was on the internet searching for a remedy. So luckily, i was reading testimonials of clients who was cured of herpes by the amazing spell caster named Dr Oluta spell doctor from West Africa.I contacted him by email, and within 15 minutes he got back to me and ask of my details which i provide to him, he consulted his oracle and told me the solution to my problem and how to go about it, i did is he told me and about the two days i got the cure which he prepared and send to me through DHL service, i took the cure as instructed by him getting to two days i was cured, my HPV(human papilloma virus) was cured up. All thanks to the superb healing herbs of Dr oluta
    You too can get in contact with him today if you wanna be cured from HPV(human papilloma virus) you having by email:  dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349065326267
    you can still get in touch with me to know more my cure, here is mine email joybella425@gmail.com 
    Thank you so much great one.. I will continue to testify of your goodness to the universe.    

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here to appreciate Dr Ojamo for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus, I tested positive of this virus two years ago and since then I have been suffering from this virus so one morning I was browsing through the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr Ojamo curing people from Herpes virus and immediately I contacted him on his email >> dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com and I told him about my troubles and he told me that I will get cured, He gave me some instructions which I rightly followed so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which I used for for a week and everything was like a dream to me and the Herpes virus was totally gone when I went back to the hospital and it came out negative and all the symptoms were gone. Why don't you reach him today and be free from diseases like herpes because he is a very good and honest herbal Doctor. contact him and get your life back. You can call him or whatsapp him via +2349077406037 or you can email him via>> dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete